My Missing Girl My Missing Girl

Great, as always!

Bosa responds:

Thanks, Azrael! How did I forget to respond to your review, I wonder.

Bosa and Lacrioso Bosa and Lacrioso

Crime ain't what it used to be.
Greased palms rule the courts, and the jails got revolving doors the day the chief made deals with the Devil hisself; the crooked get rich, and those who stick their noses where it don't belong catch a bad case of the death. But all that's been changin' since that desk jockey, Bosa, hooked up with the Rookie from outta town, and crime's been runnin' ever since. They on the right track, but even those cats can't change the city overnight.

Bosa responds:

Got that right, brotha. One crooked tramp at a time!

{BT} Bittersweet Romance {BT} Bittersweet Romance

I've had this in my favorites for over a year and I still find it just as intricate and beautiful as I first heard it. This is one of your best, hands down. A masterpiece.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much. :)

| Imaginarium | | Imaginarium |

9/10 for the song
11/10 for the description
wtf man.

BioProkaryotes BioProkaryotes

Damn, I remember listening to your music two years ago, and this song shows how much you've musically grown since then, very nice! Keep on doing whatever you're doing!

Daggerfall theme ( HE ) Daggerfall theme ( HE )

Beautiful

Even though I started out on Morrowind, I revisited the originals as any newly made Elder Scrolls fan should try to do. It should be mentioned that I said TRY, and though I tried to play both, only Daggerfall would work on Dosbox. And what a game it was! Thanks for bringing those great memories back. 10-10, 5-5

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Audible Bliss

I just started listening to your music, and I must say that your voice is an amazing gift. Music is my life, and you just made my day. I promise that I'll keep up on your songs as you release them.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, thank you for any future support you give me. :D
Also for this review. lol

Hideki Academy [Void] Hideki Academy [Void]

Holy fuck...

... I was eating toast when I listened to this...
... It was the most epic toast I've ever had.

Union of the 'Ments Union of the 'Ments

Good Sound...

... but a little too synthesized for my taste; I suggest making your music sound more organic.

Genkidamasan Genkidamasan

smoothe

it has a vaguely oriental feel to it.